Another year has passed, and unfortunately, 2021 was very similar to 2020. To prove it, here is my opening to my 2020 Reviews in Review post: "Happy 2021! What a year we just experienced. Thanks to government incompetence, media dishonesty, and medical ineptitude, we have destroyed the happiness, careers, and financial stability of billions. To be clear, it was not the Wuhan flu that did this, it was our response to it."
Still completely true for 2021 as well. Well, without further ado, here is my 2021 review of my reviews!
Best Fiction Book I Read in 2021
Years ago I read and really enjoyed Weir's The Martian (#348). While this wasn't quite as good as that one, it was still a very fun book, one that grew on me the more I read.
Best Non-Fiction Book I Read in 2021
Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns: Part 4: Vaccines by Alex Berenson
There weren't too many to choose from this year, so I guess this was the best. The book itself was fine--short and sweet--but I mostly just impressed with Berenson's bravery in exposing the shame this "pandemic" has been.
Worst Book I Read in 2021
From my review: "I’m actually surprised I finished this book. It was a long 438 pages."
Here's to 2022!
No comments:
Post a Comment