440. Title & Author: Goosebumps: Ghost Beach by R.L. Stine (119 pages)
Genre: Fiction—Young Adult
Completed: 6 July 2018
Summary & Review:
Brother and sister Jerry and Terri have been having a fun summer on the coast with their cousins when one day they run into a trio of children who quickly become their friends. The local kids warn Jerry and Terri to stay away from a nearby cave because a terrifying ghost haunts it. But, as the two try to learn more about this mysterious ghost they realize their friends might not be who they seem.
Paige and I both read the Goosebumps books when we were kids and Fox has recently been showing interest in them so I read this to him and Jane. Jane wasn't very into it, but Fox liked it quite a bit and would often ask me to keep reading when I tried to stop.
Rating: 5.5

No comments:
Post a Comment