The One with One Day at HorrorLand

Wednesday, July 18, 2018
441. Title & Author: Goosebumps: One Day at HorrorLand by R.L. Stine (123 pages)
Genre: Fiction—Young Adult
Completed: 13 July 2018

Summary & Review:
After getting lost trying to find the Zoo Gardens Theme Park, Lizzie and her family stumble across a strange, scary amusement park called HorrorLand. They park and decide to buy tickets and go in, but as they do their car spontaneously explodes in the lot leaving them stranded. Trying to make the best of a bad situation, the family begins to explore the park and its rides and attractions, but they soon realize some of these scares are deadly serious.

This was another one I read to the kids and once again, Jane was not very into it. I think the concept of the books are scarier to her than the actual book. Fox enjoyed this one, and as for me, I thought this story was a little better than Ghost Beach (#440).

Rating: 5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Total Pages Read

177,807