Happy New Year! Another year of life, family, fun, work, adventure, and reading in the books. I read a few more books this year than last, but still well below my old pace. What can I say? Life gets busy.
Review of Fiction Books I Read
I read several good fiction books this year, including Andrews & Wilson's American Operator, an entry from their Tier One series. Every time I read one of these books, I have a great time. Dempsey is an entertaining character and the books move at a quick clip.
I also read a couple books by Brandon Sanderson, author of the excellent Mistborn trilogy. Sanderson does an excellent job presenting a fully-fleshed out world, even in a short format. I look forward reading more by Sanderson, and with his prodigious output, I doubt I'll ever run out!
Paige had been reading through all of Nicholas Sparks' books but had to interrupt the chronological publication order to read her absolute favorite again. I figured if she loved it so much, I should read it, too. What can I say? It was actually a very good book.
Review of Non-fiction Books I Read




No comments:
Post a Comment