Fablehaven

Wednesday, February 22, 2023


560. Title & Author: Fablehaven by Brandon Mull (359 pages)

Genre: Fiction–Young Adult & Fantasy

Completed: 16 February 2023


Summary & Review:

Being forced to spend a couple weeks with their strange and mysterious grandparents doesn’t sound like a very fun summer to siblings Kendra and Seth. However, they soon realize their grandparents' home of Fablehaven is much more than it seems. As they unravel the secrets of this preserve for magical creatures, they will soon encounter a threat that puts Fablehaven, and their very lives, at risk. 


Fox read this book a few weeks ago for a school book report and enjoyed it so I thought I’d give it a try. Plus, Mull is a BYU alumnus so I’m happy to support him. 


The story was a fun adventure that developed well over the course of the book. The secrets of the preserve and the grandparents were dolled out at a nice pace to keep you reading. I think we’ll get the second book in the series and continue on.


Rating: 7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Total Pages Read

177,807