Genre: Fiction--Graphic Novel
Completed: 20 September 2020
Summary & Review:
Repairman Jack thought he had seen the last of the supernatural beasts known as Rakoshi years ago, but when one reappears and wreaks havoc, a beat-cop enlists his help to take care of the beast. In order to find the creature, Jack must first figure out who is using it to kill.
I am not much of a graphic novel fan, but I am a Repairman Jack fan so I thought this was pretty fun to read. I didn’t grow up reading comic books so I prefer to picture the narrative in my head rather than see an artist’s interpretation of it. I know they say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but in the hands of a good author like Wilson, those thousand words paint a picture more vivid than any graphic novel could produce.
Rating: 4.5

No comments:
Post a Comment