The One with The Deceivers

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

512. Title & Author: The Deceivers by Alex Berenson (435 pages)

Genre: Fiction--Thriller 

Completed: 16 August 2020


Summary & Review:

After a terrorist attack kills hundreds of Americans, the President turns to CIA Agent John Wells to track down those responsible. Rather than being a clear cut case of Islamic terrorism, Wells soon realizes that Russia seems to be pulling the strings behind the scenes.


I enjoyed this book a lot more than some of the previous John Wells books I’ve read. In the past I disliked the character and his constant denigration of America and elevation of Islam. Thankfully, this book steered clear of politics. What a relief! This book was a fun thriller with great subplots and interesting minor characters free of Trump derangement syndrome and America bashing. 


Rating: 7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Total Pages Read

177,807