The One with Hunt Them Down

Wednesday, October 23, 2019
483. Title & Author: Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais (329 pages)
Genre: Fiction--Thriller
Completed: 19 October 2019

Summary & Review:
DEA special agent Pierce Hunt will stop at nothing to right a wrong. While this approach sometimes got him in hot water during his time in the Army and later with the DEA, Hunt will need every ounce of determination and grit to correct this latest crime: the kidnapping of his daughter by Mexico’s most notorious drug lord.

While variety is the spice of life, I actually didn’t like this new point of view for a thriller protagonist. Rather than the usual military special forces or FBI/CIA guy, this character was a DEA agent. I can’t explain really why this didn’t do it for me, but for some reason it just didn’t pique my imagination. Gervais wrote an entertaining book, but I don’t think I’ll come back to the series. I’d much rather continue reading about Jack Kemper in the Tier One series.

Rating: 5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Total Pages Read

177,807