The One with Keller's Fedora

Wednesday, July 24, 2019
474. Title & Author: Keller's Fedora by Lawrence Block (96 pages)
Genre: Fiction--Novella
Completed: 20 July 2019

Summary & Review:
Mild-mannered family man and hitman-for-hire Keller heads out to Chicago to handle a job. After taking care of what he thought was the target, he learns that there is still another target to handle and that is when things get complicated.

I had no idea what this book was and did not know anything about the series when I started reading this book. It was a free ebook on my Kindle and fairly highly rated so I decided to give it a try. It wasn't bad. Keller was an interesting character and Block had an engaging writing style. But, even though this was only a novella, it seemed like Block included a whole lot of filler.

Rating: 5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Total Pages Read

177,807