475. Title & Author: The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer (521 pages)*
Genre: Fiction--Thriller
Completed: 22 July 2019
Summary & Review:
After three long years on the run, constantly in fear for her life, and having to fend off people sent to kill her, former government agent Alex decides to complete one more mission for her former employer on the hope it is not a trap. When the interrogation she is tasked does not goes as planned she realizes she is now in more danger than ever before.
My dad gave me this book as a Christmas present and when I opened it and saw he had given me a Stephenie Meyer book (Twilight (#42), etc.) I was pretty surprised. He's not really the Twilight kind of guy, to say the least. He said he had picked up the book in an airport and had no idea who Stephenie Meyer was but really enjoyed the book. I, too, like the book quite a bit. It was a pretty good action-thriller, but it definitely still had some Stephenie Meyer romance mixed in.
Rating: 6.5...close to a 7.0.

No comments:
Post a Comment