Genre: Fiction—Thriller
Completed: 1 November 2015
Summary & Review:
Scot Harvath is sent to the Congo to investigate a brutal attack on a charitable medical clinic deep in the jungle. What he finds is much more than a simple rebel or terrorist attack. Instead, he uncovers a plot by a small group of incredibly wealthy and quietly powerful men and women to drastically reduce the global population by unleashing a weaponized African Hemorrhagic Fever virus on the world.
It’s been a while since I’ve read a Thor thriller and it was nice to do so again. Like his other books, it was a fun, easy read with a good protagonist and great action. The plot was interesting and terrifying. In our interconnected, globalized world people wouldn’t need to intentionally cause a severe outbreak of a virus. It could easily happen on its own. I think I’ll go wash my hands a few hundred times now…
Rating: 7.5

No comments:
Post a Comment