The One with Act of Treason

Monday, September 1, 2008
34. Title & Author: Act of Treason by Vince Flynn (467 pages)*
Genre: Fiction--Thriller
Completed: 12 May 2008

Summary & Review:Mitch Rapp, a loose cannon CIA agent is sent to find the man who was responsible for blowing up a presidential convoy and killing the president-elect's wife. As he searches for and finds the man, he realizes this was no act of foreign terrorism, but an act of treason.


I enjoyed this book, even though I had it figured out pretty early on into it. Once again, the novel followed an alpha male protagonist, but I thought this one, Mitch Rapp, was more likable than some of the others. He seemed less perfect and more human. But, I was a little disappointed by the climax; it just didn't hold up to the anticipation that had been building.

Rating:8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Total Pages Read

177,807