Genre: Nonfiction—Religion & LDS
Completed: 1 July 2012
Summary & Review:
The teachings of President George Albert Smith, the eighth President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, are presented in this manual alongside stories of his life illustrating those teachings and how he personally applied them. Some of the topics covered include sharing the gospel, living what you believe, the strengthening power of faith, and temple blessings.
This is the sixth book in this series that I have read and I have enjoyed them all. These books are great because they have allowed me to become familiar with Presidents of the Church whom I had not studied extensively. I especially enjoyed getting to know the teachings of George Albert Smith because he carried such a joy and happiness with him. Almost every topic he spoke on he focused on the need for kindness, forgiveness, and charity.
Rating: 8.5

No comments:
Post a Comment